Events | News | Meetings & Agendas | Site Index

*Click/tap here for coronavirus (COVID-19) information. Haz clic/pulsa aquí para obtener información sobre el coronavirus (COVID-19).*

  • Apply For or Renew My Business License
  • Apply for Scholarships in Hawaiian Gardens: Youth, Adult, Ambassador
  • Apply for a donation from the City of Hawaiian Gardens
  • Attend a Commission Meeting
  • Attend a Council Meeting
  • Contact the City
  • Develop My Property
  • Find resources for the homeless
  • Get permit for Residential Solar Power
  • Learn About Hawaiian Gardens Commitment to Civil Rights (Title VI)
  • Learn More About Clean Power Alliance
  • Learn about the City’s History
  • Pay a Parking Ticket via
  • Read the City’s Annual Budget
  • Read the Municipal Code
  • Recycle My Building Materials
  • Rent A City Facility
  • Report A Crime
  • Report Child Abuse or Neglect
  • Report Graffiti
  • Report Power Outage or Street Light Outage
  • Schedule pickup of over-sized household trash
  • Start a Business in Hawaiian Gardens
  • Start a Neighborhood Clean-Up
Report Child Abuse or Neglect
I Want To...Translate Larger Text PrintShare

If you suspect a child is being abused or neglected, please call LA County’s Child Protection Hotline at 1-800-540-4000