Our Human Resources Department is committed to providing professional, accurate, courteous, and fair service to all internal and external customers.
Our goal is to provide the community with the highest level of customer service by the recruitment, selection, training, and retention of qualified employees. The Human Resources Department is also responsible for effectively managing the risk control of the City.
The following programs areas help us accomplish these goals:
* Centralized Recruitment & Selection
* Classification & Compensation
* Benefits Administration & Records Management
* Labor & Employee Relations
* MOU Administration & Policy Development
* Workers Compensation Administration
* General Liability & Claims Management
* Employee Development & Assistance
The City of Hawaiian Gardens is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes fair and equal treatment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Please note that the application form can be filled out on your computer and printed or printed and filled out by hand. Completed forms should be sent to:
Human Resources Department
City of Hawaiian Gardens
21815 Pioneer Blvd.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716