Events | News | Meetings & Agendas | Site Index
  • Planning Division
  • Code Enforcement
  • Building & Safety Division
  • Housing & Economic Development Division
  • Engineering Division
  • Redevelopment/Successor Agency
  • Permits and Applications
  • Fee Schedule
  • Projects
  • Housing Programs
  • General Plan
  • Zoning
  • Planning Commission
  • Publications and Informational Handouts
  • Maps
  • Internet Links
Permits and Applications
testing community developmentTranslate Larger Text PrintShare

The following are the Community Development Department permits and applications. Applications can be filled out and submitted to the Community Development Department along with the appropriate fees and applicable materials. Not all applications are available on-line.

Planning Division

Development Application. This application is for Plot Plan Review and Sign Plan Review.

Discretionary Application. This application is for Conditional Use Permits, Variances, Minor Exceptions, and Minor Use Permits.

Home Occupation Application. This application is for a business, profession, or other economic activity conducted in the principal residence of the person conducting the business.

Land Use Application. This application is for General Plan Amendments, Zoning Code Amendments, Zone Change, and Specific Plans.

Presale Inspection Request. This application is for property pre-sale inspection reports.

Subdivision Application. This application is for Lot Line Adjustments, Tentative Parcel Maps, Tentative Tract Maps, Final Parcel Maps, and Final Tract Maps.

Temporary Use Permit Application. This application is for Christmas Tree Lots, Garage Sales, Temporary Signs, Encroachments, Car Washes, Outdoor Sales, Construction Trailers, Festival/Carnivals, and other temporary events.

Building and Safety Division

Building Permit Application. This application is for construction projects requesting permits for building, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, grading, and similar construction approvals.”

Engineering Division

Public Works Permit Application. This application is for engineering construction, excavation, and encroachment into the public right-of-way projects.